Candle Café West mixologist Gabriela Martinez
2 oz. Papagayo spiced rum infused with apple and pears (see below)
1 oz. of Combier orange liqueur
1/2 oz of Marie-Framboise cognac
2 oz. of apple juice
2 oz Shiraz
1. Add all ingredients in Boston shaker topped with ice and shake.
2. Serve on a rock glass with ice and two slices of fruit on top.
1 bottle of Papagayo spiced rum
2 apples and 2 pears
1. Cut apples and pears and let sit with the rum for 2-3 days.
2. The fruit will soak the rum and release sugars and flavor
1 1/2 oz Berkshire bourbon
1 oz sweet vermouth
1/2 oz Pedro Ximenez sherry
1/4 oz of maple syrup
3 drops of bitters
1. Add all ingredients in mixing glass with ice and stir.
2. On a small plate burn about 6 cloves and cover with snifter so the smoke with coat the glass with flavor.
3. Strain cocktail into snifter and top with a clove and an orange twist
– from The Organic Holiday Party